Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Update and 2 more treasuries I am in on Etsy!

I have been busily working on a few projects at once.

1- A large wall hanging commission for a friend. It is ~45 X 72 inches. I am using a graphic design Conan (my 16 year old) drew. There is also the negative of the applique cut out in the wings now. Currently hand embroidering around the edges of the elements.

2- The 'Here We Are' challenge piece for the Pagan Team on Etsy. I have made a circular Bargello with a twist. Much larger than I intended, the center area is settling on a design option. This will be a lap quilt if it doesn't grow any bigger!

3- A piece I have been brainstorming for the Deep Spaces Exhibit. This one will be heavily beaded so I need to be sure and give myself enough time to work on it! Due date is May 2011. But we all know how fast time can move when we aren't paying attention! The whole cloth and borders are cut!

I have been featured in 2 recent treasuries on Etsy! Thanks curators!






I have to work this and next week but get 2, 3 day weekends so looking forward to some home time for working on projects! I am taking pictures of progress along the way. I will potentially post the photos along with the completed pieces when the time comes!

No comments: