Thursday, December 30, 2010

Progress and another Treasury on Etsy!

A little progress made on current projects:

1- A large wall hanging commission for a friend. Currently hand embroidering around the edges of the elements.

I'd estimate an eighth of the embroidery complete!

2- The 'Here We Are' challenge piece for the Pagan Team on Etsy. The center area has settled on a design option.

The center has morphed into a unique shape with a center 'cut out'. The fabric I wanted to use there isn't working so I am in the process of making a mosaic of 1 inch squares! I ran out of fusible grid and needed more so will hope to get it ready to iron tonight, then I can spend a few days piecing and getting it ready to quilt!

3- A piece I have been brainstorming for the Deep Spaces Exhibit.

:( no progress.... some design work i my head though!

And the Treasury! The focus is Imbolc, the next Celebration of the Turning of the Wheel and honoring Saint Bridgit. Imbolc is a time of reflection for me, I recall my intentions for the past year and focus on a new year ahead! We will never, ever loose our way to the well! We must all chop wood and haul water!

No comments: