Saturday, May 22, 2010

New item added to the Sumer Solstice Sale on Etsy & other happenings!

This is the item I added to my 50% off sale today!

See the listing on Etsy if you would like more details about this reusable journal cover!

Look for other items in my shop tagged summersolsticesale!

Yesterday someone from the Yahoo recycle group I belong to came and picked up the 2 Singer treadle machines I have had sitting here. Originally I thought I might refurbish them, which would have been awesome to own a working treadle. However I got reasonable and realized I would rather work on motorized machines. I recently purchased a Singer 15 in a cute little vintage cabinet with a drawer full of fun accessories! It will need rewiring and I am beginning the process of researching that! I am rearranging my house and will take pictures of the new addition once it is in the new spot where I will have space to work on it at my leisure!

Remember the Etsy Pagan Team Summer Solstice Sale! See current items on sale here!

No comments: