Saturday, January 23, 2010

Here's the Solstice Altar cloth!


So, I have a new again OS back to Windows XP, easier for me to navigate. I have been trying to learn photo editing with a new program and making some progress. The above image is less than optimum! However, I was able to edit and crop the entry for Quilting Arts Magazine Inner Animal Challenge and send the email entry by the deadline- yesterday! I will post an image after I know if my entry was selected, being announced next Tuesday, 1/26!

I'm busy working on Etsy challenges again after taking a week off to do the Quilting Arts Challenge! The Autumn Greenman is taking a back seat. I have designed a different option to represent The Turning of the Wheel. I am looking forward to seeing if I can make it a mobius strip out of a representation of the seasons that is continuous. That's the plan for now.

Will see if I can get back to regular short posts... always a good goal!

No comments: