Friday, July 24, 2009

Quilter's Newsletter Magazine!



Woo Hoo! My quilt, The Butterfly's Friend is published on the Reader's Quilt Show pages (specifically p.33!) of the August/September issue of QNM! I am pretty excited to say the least! It has been a long wait. They requested the quilt for a photo shoot last spring after having seen it hang in Houston during the Fabled Fibers Exhibit at the International Quilt Fest! I am excited they also mentioned Operation Kid Comfort, and on the Extra Credit page (p.89!) they noted to see more of my work visit http://www.cobaltquilter.etsy.com/! Potential for national exposure! Certainly inspires me to get to work!
It was a fun project! Inspired by a challenge on www.Quiltart.com there are a lot of galleries posted there of challenges! Check it out!

No comments: