Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mini Etsy

At the foot of the blog there is now a Mini Etsy of my Shop - Cobaltquilter's Corner! It may demonstrate the ability to post the EAST Gypsy Challenge on the blog, if it can accommodate all the listings, and if everyone lists their entry.

I have finally begun to machine quilt Nolan's tumbling blocks quilt. I resisted it for ever, to the point of cleaning and putting my machine in a cabinet (I have been putting that one off for months!) so I would feel confident enough to be content with my Machine Quilting. I plan on getting the whole thing complete and delivered by tomorrow afternoon!

My Heros Challenge for Etsy FAST June Challenge has begun the embelishing stage! Yeah! Hope that will go quickly as I would love to post it on June 30th.

My Gypsy Challenge is expanding, I picked up 2 coordinating fabrics yesterday, on sale (pretty much the most common way I purchase fabric). I am toying with making a lap sized couch quilt for a change of pace! I loved 'building' Nolan's quilt and can see a lot of room for design play in the way my GYpsy challenge was moving in my head!

Still messing with Destashing ideas for the July Etsy FAST challenge. So many unfinished projects in a huge variety of stages and genre!! Too fun, but distracting!

I am looking forward to a productive/fun weekend!

No comments: