Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TaDa!

Well, I finally joined Blogger, thought I'd try my hand at consistent public profile! I am not one for 'journaling' on a consistent basis, so I will post as the muse moves me! I am going to try and keep this blog more specifically work related (my art work) rather than tons of personal information.

I am offering my work for sale on Etsy :

Cobaltquilter.etsy.com

I am currently working on completing a few unfinished projects as well as the EAST Team etsy Earthpath Artisans street team challenge "Gypsy", deadline July 4th! My brain has been swirling like a Gypsy's skirt! Most likely how the muse will express itself!

I am a bit of a 'talker' once I get started, but will attempt to limit my ramblings to textile art related topics. No guarantee's however! As I said, I tend to ramble.

I have also joined so as to figure out how Blogger works so EAST Team can post it's Gypsy Challenge for voting, good thing I have some time!

Blessings!

No comments: